Thursday, August 14, 2008

St. George Fun

To have the last little bit of summer fun we went down to St. George. We saw grandma, papa and uncle Jason. We also went swimming. I was teaching Cammy my youngest sister how to swim. She can now jump into the pool by herself with and without flooties. We had so much FUN!!!!
As you can see we are having a Wii party. I was playing ski jump. We had a lot of kids there. There were our friends the Nakkens and the Hillsteads over. We played Wii for like over a hour.It was so totally Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am growing my nails out. So far they're pretty long. I decided that I would paint them for church. They looked so pretty painted. I painted them a brght pink like a highlight bright pink. They were Fabulous!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Olmsteads said...

Gosh, I wish that we lived closer so you could visit us more. I am jealous that you can just run to St. George. I love your blog though and I look at it everyday. Love you Haylee, Grandma Trudy

Julianne said...

Are you the coolest 9 (almost 10) year old ever!?! So grown up with your own blog! Looking forward to keeping up with "The Life of Haylee" according to YOU!! So fun!! You need to come visit and teach Braden and Taylor to swim. They're getting close, but not quite there! Hope you had a great first week of school.
Love Ya!
Aunt Julianne

shawnandfarrah said...

Well, Haylee, looks like your going to show me up with your blog like the rest of the Olmsteads! You are so awesome! I love reading about your fun adventures...keep them coming. I promise I will get some new pics up soon...keep checking. Love you Hay Bay!

Olmsteads said...

HAYLEE!!! I just found your blog and I love it! I love reading about your new adventures. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again soon. LOVE, auntie COLE